Administrative Assistant - Onsite
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Thursday, July 14, 2022|
Our client in the Healthcare industry is currently seeking candidates for an Administrative Assistant opportunity.
Working fully on site - no work from home available
Monday - Friday 9am-5pm
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide support to a team with various tasks including:
- Calendar management
- General administrative support including creating, maintaining, and editing documents, spreadsheets and presentations
- Preparation of all necessary meeting materials including presentations, agendas and any other required documents
- Coordination of internal and external meetings to include room reservation, equipment set-up, catering, and meeting material preparation
- Act as gatekeeper and primary point of contact between executives, managers, callers and visitors, as required
- Ensure cleanliness and organization of all kitchens and copy rooms.
- Other administrative duties as required.
Qualifications and Experience
- 1-2 years of experience as an Administrative Assistant.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A high degree of professionalism, initiative and independence; excellent professional demeanor with the ability to work with a wide range of levels and management
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, ability to multi-task, shift direction easily and prioritize
- Excellent time management, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Solutions oriented; resourceful, well organized, highly dependable, efficient and detail oriented
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.