Bilingual Instructional Designer (French/English)
|Property Management & Facilities||Other|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Wednesday, August 31, 2022|
Our Waste Management client is looking for a Bilingual (FR/ENG) Training Designer to join their team on a 6 month term with the possibility of permanent employment. The Instructional Designer is responsible for developing training material for mixed learning environments.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop training material for mixed learning environments
- Help users understand project better
- Utilize multimedia technology and determine the needs of the training course
- Work with subject matter experts and business owners across the organization to research, plan, produce and maintain high quality training and documentation materials
- Conduct instructor led, in-person and/or remote webinars to on-board users onto new/updated Enterprise Software Solutions (ERP/CRM/Financial).
- Build content development project plans with SME’s that follow the ‘Micro Learning’ based methodology and develop content defined
Qualifications and Experience
- Advanced knowledge/proficiency with Articulate Storyline and/or other content authoring tools (design, interactions, building templates), Adobe Professional (design, layout, build templates).
- Advanced knowledge/proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, graphics design software (e.g. Adobe suite, InDesign, Photoshop, etc.) and multi-media project development (e.g. Camtasia, Adobe Captivate, etc.)
- College or University degree in Communications or Education - related discipline, or equivalent
- Fully bilingual in French and English - must be able to write and speak fluently
- Must have experience with Storyline 360 and Rise 360
- Must have experience with Adobe Suite or InDesign
- Basic copywriting skills
- Content development experience
- Understanding of adult learning principles and ADDIE design methodology an asset.
- Excellent creating skills - will be required to build a course as part of the interview process if selected
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: University Degree or College Diploma
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +