Senior Training Coordinator - LMS Administrator
|Property Management & Facilities||Other|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Wednesday, July 13, 2022|
Our Waste Management client is looking for a Senior Training Coordinator - LMS Admin to join their team on a permanent basis. As a Sr. Training Coordinator, you are a Learning and Development expert who has hands-on- technical IT experience in deploying and managing large scale LMS for 1000+ users.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Coordinate the installation, testing requirements, use and maintenance of all systems training and electronic support tools
- Implementation of LMS System
- Production and software rollout and administration of the LMS, and adding and deleting users
- Maintain and support the in-house learning systems including LMS and various training environments for employee, and e-learning authoring tools.
- Coordinating communications to learners and responds to email inquiries and requests
- Collaborate with the team on the design, development, and implementation of training courses, materials, and resources.
Qualifications and Experience
- 3-5 years hands on experience working with LMS with a focus on corporate education/training
- Education in computer science, digital humanities, instructional/eLearning design or related discipline
- Understanding of learning environments and how to ensure a positive learning experience
- Experience working with learner records, large-scale databases, and other learner-facing systems, such as a
- Learning Management System (LMS) and mobile apps on iOS and Android devices (eg: D2L or Docebo or Adsorb or Learning360)
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: University Degree or College Diploma
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +