Bilingual Talent Acquisition Specialist (Toronto, Ontario)
|Real Estate||Human Resources|
|English 100%, French 80%||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Friday, September 23, 2022|
Our client, a dynamic Real Estate company with a portfolio of high quality industrial territory across Canada, is seeking a Bilingual Talent Acquisition Specialist to spearhead full-cycle recruitment nationwide.
Headquartered in Toronto, the department's core functions include talent acquisition, talent management, and strategy.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Partners with Head of Human Resources to drive the end-to-end recruitment process, including sourcing, screening, interviewing and offer
- Maintains the recruitment dashboard and metrics
- Assist with the development of the Campus Recruitment strategy and Summer Intern Program
- Develops and executes creative and innovative corporate recruitment strategies and campaigns
- Develops appropriate pre-screening, skills assessments and interview tools and guides to equip managers with the necessary information to make informed hiring decisions
- Conducts pre-screens and coordinates and participates in interviews alongside hiring managers ensuring an excellent candidate experience
- Conducts reference checks and extends offers to successful candidates
- Responsible for tracking and maintaining accurate and up-to-date postings, information and reports within the organization’s applicant tracking system and other HR systems
Qualifications and Experience
- Must have strong English and French communication skills. Verbal and written proficiency in both official languages
- Strong asset to have a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or a related field of study
- Experience working in a Corporate office environment, including 2+ years in a recruitment-focused role providing full-cycle hands on talent acquisition services.
- Proficient with utilizing an application tracking system
- Ability to prioritize in a deadline-driven and fast past environment
- Bilingual (French & English)
- 3+ years of related recruitment experience
- 2+ years of experience working as an in-house Talent Acquisition professional
- Versed using LinkedIn Recruiter and Microsoft Office
- Proficiency using Dayforce
- Industrial Real Estate and/or Property Management industry experience
- Campus Recruitment and/or Corporate Recruitment experience
Competitive salary and benefits, apply today!
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +