Import and Export Analyst - Hybrid
|Manufacturing||Supply Chain & Logistics|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Wednesday, September 21, 2022|
Our well-known client in the manufacturing industry is looking for an Import and Export Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis. The ideal candidate will have experience with inventory management, import and export practices and will have a completed/in pursuit of a Customs Broker certification.
This opportunity offers:
*A competitive Salary
*Health and Dental
*10 Sick/Personal Days
*Paid time off
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage all custom and logistics activities related to import and export for corresponding departments
- Maintain HS Tariff Classification database
- Ensures compliance with CBSA and International Trade Canada Import and Export regulations
- Audit custom broker invoices
- Liaise with custom brokers to ensure accurate delivery of product.
- Research transportation service providers, negotiate rate and monitor performance
- Additional tasks as required
Qualifications and Experience
- Completion of a Post Secondary Education
- Experience with inventory management
- Experience with import and export practices
- In pursuit or completion of Customs Broker certification is a must!
- Proficiency in MS Office
- SAP experience is an asset!
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +