Senior Financial Analyst - Permanent
|Logistics & Supply Chain||Finance & Accounting|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Tuesday, August 9, 2022|
Are you a natural leader with a proven track record in the industrial industry? Do you have the drive to succeed with a dynamic, progressive and quickly growing firm? Then we want to meet you!
Our client is currently hiring a Commercial Analyst, Financial Planning & Analysis. In this Financial Analyst role you will enjoy working with a wonderful, collegial team of professionals and really make a difference.
This is a hybrid role, in the office once per week, located in Mississauga.
Roles and Responsibilities
- This position will involve forecasting, planning, financial analysis and reporting.
- You will analyze KPIs specific to metrics such as working capital, operating expenses, margins and sales.
- You will use business intelligence tools to develop dashboard reports and KPIs for all areas of the organization
- You will create quarterly financial forecasts and annual plans for specific business units
- You will create financial reports and monthly presentations for senior management
- You will analyze departmental performance to budget and prior year, then prepare summaries for leaders
- You will develop a deep understanding of key performance drivers and develop scorecards to track performance
- You will identify opportunities to improve processes and do post-mortem research on business cases
- You will provide financial support to the leaders and business units
- You will work on projects regarding profitability and productivity
- You will create business cases such as discounted cash flow analyses and the development of financial forecasts
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Finance/Accounting, Commerce, or Business Administration
- You have obtained an accounting designation or be close to completing it
- 1-3 years’ experience as a financial analyst or above with progressive experience within a large complicated organization
- Prior consumer packaged goods and/or distribution/logistics industry experience needed
- You are an expert with excel and savvy with technology
- You possess strong financial modelling and quantitative analysis expertise
- You have the knowledge to link business requirements with financial objectives and you possess strong financial and business acumen
- You are able to articulate very well verbally and in writing
- You are a self-starter
- You are well organized and are agile
- Your strengths include solid systemic thinking and problem-solving skills - critical analytics/ diagnosis; focussing on continuous improvement
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: Bachelor's Degree
Call Barb today at 647-577-0775 and apply to this posting!
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +