|Associations||Administration & Clerical|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Thursday, September 22, 2022|
Our corporate client in Midtown Toronto is seeking a full-time permanent Administrative Assistant to join their team. This role, which will be in-office, offers a very competitive salary, benefits, and a fun and dynamic company culture!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Act as the front point of contact in the office greeting and directing visitors/clients
- Phone and email correspondence
- Provide administrative support to several executives
- Scheduling and calendar management
- Travel and meeting coordination
- Expense management
- Preparation of PowerPoint presentations, spreadsheets, documents, and reports as needed
- Project support
- Assist with office operations including ordering supplies, vendor relations, etc.
- Other related tasks as needed
Qualifications and Experience
- Must have a post-secondary Degree or Diploma
- Must have a minimum of 2-4 years of Administrative support experience in a fast-paced corporate environment
- Must be highly organized and detail-oriented
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- Must be proficient in MS Office
- Must have strong problem-solving skills
- Must be able to work well with individuals at all levels of an organization
- Must be self-motivated and resourceful
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Less than one week