Fund Development and Communications Coordinator
|Permanent||From: $55,000.00 To: $65,000.00|
|Non-Profit & Charities||Professional|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Tuesday, September 6, 2022|
Our client, a non profit focused in research, education, and training is looking for a Fund Development and Communications Coordinator. The ideal candidate will have experience with activities, planning,
development, and delivery of fund development including operational and strategic goals.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide support with implementation of the fundraising strategic plan to achieve the operational and financial objectives.
- Work collaboratively on the Fund Development committee, contributing to the development and execution of marketing strategies to achieve stated objectives regarding donor cultivation and revenue generation.
- Create, plan, implement and evaluate Fund Development key activities including utilizing print, website, social media, and direct mail.
- Manage and maintain the fundraising and donor database/CRM software
- Provide content for both print and electronic media including brochures, newsletters and special events
- Lead the planning and implementation of a communications strategy
- Lead the co-ordination of marketing efforts of communication materials through such vehicles as the website, mail, press releases, social media etc.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent Community College diploma in fundraising, marketing, communications, English, public relations, or journalism is strongly preferred
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience working in a fundraising or communications position
- Possess a solid understanding of effective marketing techniques
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent writing skills
If you are interested, please apply below for IMMEDIATE consideration!
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +
Two weeks +