Human Resources Analyst
|Financial Services||Human Resources|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Tuesday, September 13, 2022|
Our established Financial Services client is seeking a full-time, permanent Human Resources Data Analyst to join their team. This role is responsible for compiling HR reporting and analytics deliverables, including data visualization techniques, report design, testing and implementation, the maintenance of scheduled reporting, and ad hoc reporting requests.
This position offers a competitive salary and bonus structure, full benefits and additional perks, and can be remote-first with occasional visits to the North York office.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Understand business drivers and develop workforce metrics, analysis, and studies to provide key workforce insights aligned with business strategies
- Perform qualitative and quantitative analysis of HR data gathered from multiple sources to provide subject matter insights and trends
- Prepare presentations for quarterly metrics and dashboards for various audiences
- Streamline and optimize existing reporting library to drive self-service reporting capabilities in Workday
- Support the maintenance and integrity of data within Workday and support solutions for specific employee data issues as needed
- Educate end users on reporting capabilities and continuously seek reporting enhancements to support evolving business needs
Qualifications and Experience
- 2+ years of HR Reporting and Analytics experience
- Ability to tell a story with data
- Strong communication skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Workday experience
- Bachelor's degree in Data Analytics/Business Analytics
Apply today for immediate consideration!
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +
Two weeks +