Administrative Assistant - 2 MONTH CONTRACT, Mississauga
|Real Estate||Administration & Clerical|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Thursday, June 23, 2022|
Our client, a well established Real-Estate organization in Mississauga, is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join their team for a 2-MONTH CONTRACT, with with a high possibility of extension. The ideal candidate would have at least 6 months experience in administration. This is a 4-5x day a week onsite position and is great opportunity for a new grad!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Office administration, meeting planning and coordination, and managing/coordinating multiple schedules
- Creating correspondence
- Planning and coordinating all aspects of meetings arrangements, including logistics and facilitation
- Assembling data and preparing special correspondence, meeting agendas, reports, presentations, packages and other documents
- Other duties as required
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of 6 months of experience in an administrative role
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Excellent event and time management skills with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Motivated self-starter and team player
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and highly developed interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with all levels of staff
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +