|Engineering||Supply Chain & Logistics|
|See Description||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|One to two weeks||Wednesday, June 22, 2022|
We are currently seeking a Senior Buyer for one of our Engineering client located in Ottawa. This is a 3 month contract opportunity with a hybrid working model.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop and identify the appropriate documentation and processes to procure various goods and/or services both direct and indirect
- Update purchase orders
- Answer internal questions relating to the availability of product
- Ensuring adequate inventory levels, monitoring, adjusting, and ordering supplies based on consumption.
- Preparing and issuing Purchase Orders
- Preparing blanket Purchase Orders
- Create PO documentation and update/maintain files
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum 5-8 years of procurement experience
- Must be a highly motivated self-starter, with the ability to interact with individuals at all levels within the organization
- Experience with an ERP and advanced MS Office Suite
- Possess advanced communication skills to maintain positive vendor relationship, high level of internal communication with cross functional teams
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +