Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery Specialist
|English verbal and written||Valid Enhanced Clearance|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Wednesday, June 22, 2022|
ExcelITR is seeking a Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery Specialist for a 2 year contract opportunity with our Federal Government clients. In this role, you will support the client as they undergo the modernization of the departmental case management system. This contract will begin upon contract award and will run for 2 years. Work is expected to be conducted onsite in Ottawa or remotely.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement business and technology continuity plans
- Develop technology and business continuity and disruption recovery strategies
- Develop techniques to identify and evaluate potential disruptions
- Develop and implement backup, replication and redundancy strategies as required
Qualifications and Experience
- 10+ years of experience as a Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery Specialist
- 2+ years of experience developing and implementing technology and business continuity plans for large enterprise applications under the Law Enforcement domain
- 5+ years of experience developing and implementing disruption recovery strategies for large enterprise applications
- 5+ years of experience developing and implementing backup and redundancy strategies for MS Dynamics 365-based enterprise applications
We appreciate all applicants, however only those who are qualified will be contacted.
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +