Bilingual Administrative Assistant - Government
|Federal Government||Administration & Clerical|
|French 100%, English 90%||Valid Enhanced Clearance|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Thursday, August 25, 2022|
Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Bilingual Administrative Assistant(AS2) to support the Director. The ideal candidate will have experience providing administrative support and have strong communication skills in both French and English.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide administrative, logistical and organizational support for the Director
- Administrative support including: drafting, editing and/or proofreading a variety of documents; and providing scheduling and calendar management support
- Act as the central point of contact for enquiries for information
- Assist with invoicing and expense reports
- Assist with additional clerical duties as required
Qualifications and Experience
- A minimum of 2 year of combined experience in an Administrative role
- Bilingual; fluent in both French and English
- Strong computer literacy skills, including with MS Word, Excel
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Less than one week