Medical Secretary - Brockville
|Healthcare||Administration & Clerical|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Thursday, June 23, 2022|
This is a contract position of 3 weeks and can be extended based on need and performance.
It is located in BROCKVILLE, on site from Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
This position is supporting the forensic treatment department. It is a huge asset if you have experience or interest working with criminal justice system or in the mental health field.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assisting the department with any calendar management and appointment booking
- Answering calls from patients and handing any questions or concerns
- Booking appointments for patients and handling follow-ups
- Filing, faxing and photocopying patient records
- Inputting patient information and updating the internal database
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Experience
- 1-3 years of administrative experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel and Outlook
- The successful candidate will be vaccinated as a condition of employment as part of the organization’s legal obligation under Occupational Health and Safety Act (OHSA) and that the vaccination requirement is subject to the employer’s duty to accommodate under applicable human rights legislation
- Background in medical or mental health field
If you have the above qualifications and would like to learn more about this great opportunity, please apply now!
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +