Bilingual Receptionist Montreal (On site)
|Financial Services||Administration & Clerical|
|English 100%, French 80%||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Tuesday, June 21, 2022|
Our client in the financial industry is currently seeking a bilingual receptionist for a 6 months contract with possibility of an extension. This role is located in downtown Montreal . The ideal candidate must be available Monday to Friday from 7;30 am to 5:30 PM.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Greet any visitors to the office, and log into the Visitor database.
- Issue and maintain inventory of daily visitor pass-cards and updating the database if necessary.
- Assists any site visitors with any information requests.
- Draft standard and non-standard correspondence.
- Pick up and distribute any messages left in the overnight mailbox.
- Must be able to cover 7.30am start and/or 5.30pm close when needed
- Manage all iOffice Catering Requests (new requests, edits, cancellations, dietary restrictions, quantities)
- Validate request specifications with requestors (quantity, dates, order, event details, client information)
- Closely collaborate with the AV Coordinator in managing meeting room logistics (furniture set up, meeting start and end time, meeting agenda, special requirements)
- Manage the logistics of complex catering events
- Prepare and update the food and beverage tracking sheet
- Research menus and caterers and place orders according to requirements (to meet budgets)
- Coordinate and manage all invoices pertaining to events to ensure accurate costing
Qualifications and Experience
- High school diploma required
- Bilingualism - strong French and intermediate level English
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to reorganize work according to changing priorities
- Previous experience working in a Professional Services Firm an asset
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: High School Diploma
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +