Consumer Research Manager - Research Analysis; Food and Beverage
|Permanent||From: $65,000.00 To: $75,000.00|
|Food & Beverage||Administration & Clerical|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|One to two weeks||Tuesday, August 30, 2022|
Our client, in consumer research is seeking a resourceful and driven Consumer Research Manager to join their growing team on a permanent basis.
This role will be a HYBRID model (1-2 days in office), located in Brampton, ON. They are offering competitive compensation including a generous benefits package, 2 weeks vacation and the opportunity to work in a fun work environment.
Day to day, you will be leading and managing consumer guided sensory research projects while working alongside a team of senior researchers, other company departments, and clients. Responsible for assisting in the design of the research, along with its implementation, execution, and interpretation of results upon completion.
If you consider yourself a go-getter with strong project management skills and thrive in an ambiguous, changing environment, we'd love to hear from you.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Development of all duties and tasks involved in the research process, including but not limited to client proposals, recruitment screeners, product questionnaires, internal operations documents, field operations documents, and reporting commentary and results interpretation through statistical methods and analyses
- Regular client interaction and communication to ensure the project objectives are being met, along with all deadlines and internal deliverables
- Participation in weekly team meetings, and project specific meetings as required
- Ability to coordinate research projects happening in multiple company locations across Canada and the US, and occasionally beyond
Qualifications and Experience
- 2-4 years minimum of working experience involving quantitative consumer research methods, statistical analysis, survey design and regular client interactions
- Excellent organization, planning, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- High attention to detail and ability to handle numerous projects concurrently
- Strong communication skills, both internally with other team members, and externally with clients
- Excellent writing skills including experience writing proposals and reports
- Ability to lead a team, and work in a team-based environment
- A food and beverage enthusiast – any food science or sensory evaluation training considered an asset
- Knowledge of the CPG industry and various categories considered an asset
- MS Office proficiency
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Less than one week