Bilingual Customer Service Representative
|See Description||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Tuesday, June 21, 2022|
One of our clients in the manufacturing industry is currently recruiting for a Contract Customer Care Representative in a high volume call centre. The candidate would be responsible for accurate and timely entries of sales order, and warranty fulfillment, and to manage the customer care relationship between domestic/US customer accounts and consumers.
This is hybrid but there will only be 2-3 days onsite per month Brampton ON. 18 month contract to start with a possibility of extension! French English bilingual position!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Daily customer order entry for the specifically assigned customer accounts.
- Management of customer warranty claims including validation of claim and arrangement of product inspections by sales agents as required.
- Management of customer inquiries made by phone, fax or e-mail
- Invoicing as required.
- Management of customer complaints and returned goods processes where applicable to ensure fairness in treatment of customers while maintaining the quality image of the brand.
- Management of the customer service relationship between customer accounts and the brand as assigned.
- Management of order entry, warranty claim, customer complaint and returned goods records including appropriate flow of documents.
- Other Customer Care Duties as assigned
Qualifications and Experience
- Fully bilingual in French and English
- 1-3 years customer service experience in a high call volume environment.
- Customer service training required
- Strong data-entry skills
- SAP experience, computer systems (Microsoft Office), digitalization (phones, etc.)
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Consumer centric mind-set (go above and beyond)
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Technical background is an asset (plumbing, mechanical knowledge), hands on understanding
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Strong analytical skills and continuous improvement mindset
- Previous experience in CRM implementation is an asset
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
One to two weeks