Senior Manager - Analytics and People Insights
|Professional Services||Human Resources|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Thursday, June 23, 2022|
Are you well-rounded in the HR space and looking for a new exciting opportunity? Our high profile, dynamic client is seeking a Senior Manager - People Insights and Organizational Psychology to start as soon as possible. This is a permanent, full time role that offers generous compensation and can be performed remotely from anywhere in Canada!
The ideal candidate will have a deep HR Generalist background and is data-savvy and driven. If you have an organizational psychology background who has worked closely with data, we want to meet you!
This role is to partner with our client's data team to give context to the data on hand and working with them to explore different areas. This includes activities such as giving them data sets to compare on turnover, for example.
The Senior Manager will perform assessments and focus groups and make recommendations to the business in support of this data and create practical business solutions to the data problems found.
Roles and Responsibilities
- As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve multifaceted business matters from strategy to implementation.
- Gather, examine and synthesize user behavior information into actionable insights and recommendations to advise on changes in human capital procedures, operations, or approaches
- Work in partnership with all of the Lines of Service leaders, Business Partners, Centers of Excellence, and Executive Management team members to bring the organization’s ideas to life through an all-encompassing, equitable, diverse and flourishing culture
- Aid in project plans and designs across a variety of project types and contribute to the full creation of people strategies
- Collaborate with teams to create and facilitate workshops and presentations that advocate research ﬁndings and implications to diverse audiences, including senior leadership
- Leverage analytics, research, and knowledge to inﬂuence and/or create an assortment of assessment tools and programs used in support of the People Experience, specifically talent progression, talent acquisition, and other valuation processes.
- When required, conduct outside industry studies to help establish targets and benchmarks for people initiatives
- Dynamically manage a broad network of participants across the organization
Qualifications and Experience
- A keen interest in upskilling for technology trends in a digital world with interest in adapting how you work and learning new tools
- You have a Masters or Ph.D in industrial, organizational or behavioural psychology
- You are able to handle ambiguity as you steer change
- You are focused on results and have a determination for results with measurements that demonstrate delivered value
- Ability to identify occasions for improvement and use data to make tactical and strategic recommendations
- An established commitment to appreciating differences, creating and teaching diverse teams, and ensuring diverse viewpoints are heard
- You are an eager to learn, curious, collaborative and high-energy individual
- Demonstrated experience in coaching, leading and mentoring teams
- Demonstrated expertise in Health and Wellness program creation, Talent and Performance Management, Diversity & Inclusion, and/or Recognition and Incentives
- Systematic thinking: An established track record for problem-solving and decision making based on analytics. Conceptual thinking abilities must be complemented by a solid quantitative ability
- You are self-motivated and are passionate about working with teams
- You offer a solid understanding of qualitative and quantitative research approaches, insights communication and data analysis
- You offer solid business messaging skills: Strong oral and written communication skills, including conception skills (i.e., able to highlight key insights and to tell the story in a concise and clear manner)
- Demonstrated experience in Management consulting or comparable internal consulting experience within industry is an asset only
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: Bachelor's Degree
Please call Barb Streiftau @ 647-577-0775 and send your resume to this posting for immediate consideration.
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
One to two weeks
Two weeks +