Senior Product Analyst
|Federal Government||Business Analysis|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Tuesday, June 14, 2022|
Our valued Federal Government client is currently seeking the services of a Senior Product Analyst to investigate solution options for automation and simplification of business processes.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Document and execute user story acceptance tests
- Provide user story and solution support to team members
- Support investigation, analysis, and response to incidents
- Facilitate problem and solution negotiations with business stakeholders
- Ensure high quality of development and solution before product increment release
Qualifications and Experience
- 6- 8 years progress experience as a BA
- 2-3 years experience designing the Employee IT Technology experience
- 3-4 years experience with SaaS solutions (Jira, ServiceNow, etc)
- 3-4 years experience in working with wide range of Back Office teams
- 3-5 years experience in working across a Agile practice team
- 5+ years experience in requirements management, including requirements gathering, analysis and the writing of user stories
We appreciate all applications, however, only those who qualify will be contacted.
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
One to two weeks