Warranty Manager - Residential
|Construction||Construction & Property Management|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Tuesday, September 20, 2022|
Our client, one of Ottawa’s leading developers, is looking for a Warranty Manager to join their thriving team! The ideal candidate will have 5+ years in a similar role, knowledge of the Tarion Freehold Warranty Guidelines. Ability to provide strong leadership in a customer facing, fast paced environment is a must. through scheduling, forecasting and continuous professional development. This opportunity offers competitive salary, extended benefits, RRSP Program, with great staff advantages & events.
For more information please contact Dom@Altisrecruitment.com - 647-578-1531
Roles and Responsibilities
- Conduct regular meetings with administrators and technicians to review warranty rulings, deficiency resolutions and scope of work in accordance with Tarion Guidelines.
- Complete regular follow-up with trades, Tarion representatives and homeowners toward resolution of open work orders, outstanding purchase orders and warranted items.
- Main touchpoint for conciliations, mediation meetings and escalations.
- Perform daily responsibilities such as approving vacations, performance management, timesheets, work hours and training.
- Develop, manage and maintain a high performing team through effective full cycle recruitment, training and ongoing development.
- Prepare and sustain accurate documentation of all seasonal deficiencies, pre term scheduling and trade work orders.
Qualifications and Experience
- 5+ years of relevant experience in construction.
- Expert knowledge of the Tarion Warranty Guidelines, building codes and quality standards.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with experience in mediation management and customer service.
- Demonstrate excellent time management, attention to detail and organizational skills in a fast paced environment.
- Valid drivers license and vehicle is an asset
We are seeking referrals! As an added incentive to show appreciation for being introduced to industry professionals we offer a $500 referral bonus for successfully placed candidates.
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +