Residential Rental Manager -Ottawa, ON
|Property Management & Facilities||Construction & Property Management|
|See Description||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Tuesday, September 20, 2022|
Our client, a top property management group in Ottawa, ON is seeking a Rental Manager to Join their Growing team in Ottawa. The perfect candidate would have Strong Customer service skills, Leadership skills and the ability to effectively communicate with trade partners !
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responds to resident requests/complaints received by email or phone in a courteous, friendly, prompt and professional manner
- They will manage all facets of rental leasing and administration as well as ensuring complete tenant satisfaction
- Respond to all resident inquiries
- Follows up with Site Staff on any outstanding inquiries or service requests
- Negotiates and reviews contracts as required
- Enforces the By-Laws,1 Rules and Regulations of the Corporation
- Liaison between Residents, Owners, Site Staff and Head Office
- Prepares written recommendations for physical repairs and/or replacements as required
- Supervises outside contractors working on site, ensuring scope of work is being completed as per specifications of the contract
- Collects delinquent payments and returned cheques, reviews all delinquent accounts for handling and/or direction
- Prepares preventative maintenance checklist for maintenance personnel to perform
- Reviews in detail all purchase orders for the property to ensure clarity and justification of requirement
- Approves all invoices for payment against the purchase order as soon as they are presented and returns to accounting for payment
- Tendering for service contracts
- Site inspections
- Reporting to the Building Owners
- Move-In and Move-out Inspections
Qualifications and Experience
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience as a Property Manager.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience leading a cross-functional team.
- Must have strong knowledge of terms and conditions of residential leases and working knowledge of Ontario Residential Tenancies Act and Landlord Tenant Board guidelines.
- Excellent customer service and leadership skills.
- Intermediate to excellent MS Office skills; Yardi experience an asset.
- Must have transportation to travel to property sites.
- Bilingual (English/French) is an asset.
**WE OFFER A $500 REFERRAL BONUS, BECAUSE GREAT TALENT KNOWS GREAT TALENT!! Email Dom@AltisRecruitment.com**
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +