Bilingual Customer Service Representative Toronto
|Fluent French and English||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|One to two weeks||Thursday, September 1, 2022|
Our client is looking for multiple Bilingual Customer Service Representatives to join their team in Toronto!
The position is currently Hybrid - 1 day on site, 4 days WFH.
Candidates are required to have flexibility in their availability.
Shift Timings are 5 days a week, but shifts may be available between AM, PM, and Overnight shift, Sunday through Saturday. The total hours a day would be 8.5 hours.
Roles and Responsibilities
- The candidate is primarily responsible for providing Customer Care solutions according to the Service Level Agreements and the Company quality and quantitative standards, by ensuring that customer care needs are resolved in a timely fashion.
- The role includes some or all of the following key responsibilities:
- Sense of achievement providing excellent customer service in a outbound customer contact environment
- Fulfilling work satisfying customer expectations in a way that also complies with best practices
- Demonstrating empathy by listening attentively to customer concerns
- Maintaining high customer satisfaction ratings and service level agreements
Qualifications and Experience
- Bilingual in English and French
- Basic Qualifications 1 year of experience in: Customer Service Delivery/Customer Contact Services
- Minimum Education Qualification: High School Diploma or equivalent
- Customer service experience and has dealt with difficult customers (able to control the call)
- Experience with adhering to a standard process
- Internet access
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
One to two weeks