IT Customer Service Representative - Onsite (Burlington)
|Permanent||From: $42,000.00 To: $52,000.00|
|IT Managed Services||Customer Service|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|One to two weeks||Tuesday, June 14, 2022|
Our IT consulting client is currently seeking candidates for a permanent Customer Service Representative position. This client is a global leader in providing IT service management consulting, education, and conferences.
This permanent role is working permanently onsite in Burlington Ontario. Hours are Monday - Friday 8:30-5pm with a 1 hour lunch. Benefits include 3 weeks vacation + holiday closure and RRSP matching
Roles and Responsibilities
- Facilitate excellent customer service by responding to inbound calls and emails, directing incoming calls to the appropriate stakeholder, managing live chats, and updating the CRM database information (e.g., new customer setup, attendee lists, etc.)
- Act as a liaison between sales reps and customers to resolve any emerging concerns or issues while maintaining high customer satisfaction levels
- Proactively reach out to registered students/customers to facilitate a smoother customer training experience
- Assist customers with technical support for online and virtual courses
- Work with internal stakeholders to create more tailored and customer-focused communication packages
- Enter new organization and contact records into the database from lists and internet research
- Process newsletter subscriptions, course attendance lists, etc.
- Act as a back up for the CRM assistant to process orders and exams and related administrative processes
Qualifications and Experience
- A post-secondary education – diploma or certificate in business or office administration
- A minimum of 2+ years’ experience in a service office environment and in a customer service role
- Must have excellent problem-solving, critical thinking, analytical skills, and strong written and oral communication skills
- Be a strong business thinker who understands the importance of customer service excellence and its links to revenue generation and customer retention
- A demonstrated ability to manage multitasks of varying complexity
- Strong attention to detail and an ability to take the initiative to complete tasks
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office and effective data entry skills (speed and accuracy)
- Be passionate about providing excellent customer service and must have an excellent phone manner
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: University Degree or College Diploma
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
One to two weeks