Business Analyst - Hybrid
|Federal Government||Business Analysis|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Monday, June 20, 2022|
Our Provincial Government client is looking for a Business Analyst to assist with the project team to ensure successful business adoptions are achieved for their project. The goal of the project is to upgrade the current Network system. The network will be made more modern and compatible with other networks in the country.
In this role you will be prepares and maintains a variety of related reports and records, communicate with stakeholders, identify and ensure requirements are met. You will learn, grow, and be part of a core team that contributes to the company's success. This position requires the candidate to located in Vancouver as there might be some days required to work on-site.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Supports the team by delivering technical documentation, process flows and reporting analysis on project deliverables.
- Conducts business analysis; develops process flows and guides, documents roles and responsibilities for multiple streams.
- Tracks and documents data from project information (i.e. user equipment, service readiness) using multiple microsoft tools (visio and excel). Using business intelligence tools, develop dashboards and scorecards to support project reporting.
- Collaborates with stakeholders in Project streams.
- Leads and conducts business analysis in order to assess develop process flows, roles and responsibilities and system inputs in such a way that technology solutions can be determined or business processes can be developed. improvements through alternative, cost effective service delivery approaches.
- Monitors progress of communication activities and deliverables and reports regularly to the management and clients’ decision makers.
- Develops performance measures for business analysis evaluation and conducts follow-up. Stakeholder management of diverse stakeholders with different interests.
Qualifications and Experience
- Data analysis skills to collect and synthesize data and make recommendations based on data collected
- Business Analysis experience
- Experience in developing process flow diagrams, roles and responsibilities descriptions and development or processes/procedures
- Proficiency in Office productivity and collaboration tools (powerpoint, excel, visio)
- Experience in developing presentations, briefing notes, etc.
- Public Sector Experience
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: University Degree or College Diploma
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
One to two weeks