Property Management Administrator Contract
|Property Management & Facilities||Administration & Clerical|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|One to two weeks||Tuesday, June 21, 2022|
On site on St. Laurent - free parking!
Our property management division is seeking a Property Management Administrator. The successful candidate must bring strong interpersonal skills and mature judgement, have the ability to identify and solve problems as well as ensuring all of the organization’s financial processes, procedures and reporting requirements are met.
The candidate should have the ability to allocate time effectively and work under pressure to produce a quality and accurate work flow.
This position will be a contract to start with strong potential of being extended into a permanent position
Starting salary is $18 - 20/hour based on experience
Roles and Responsibilities
- Maintain the Commercial and Residential Leasing System
- Update leasing files with pertinent documents
- Calculate Residential rental increases using Yardi Voyager and issue Notices (N2) of increases in a timely manner
- Issue other tenant notices as required
- Maintain and oversea Vendor Purchase Order, and Accounts Payable Procedures.
- Issue P.O’s
- Verify billing accuracy
- Process vendor invoices for submission to accounts payable
- Maintain Accounts Receivable Procedures
- Administer the collection of Commercial and Residential rental payments
- Verify monthly rental charges for the Commercial and Residential portfolio
- Prepare tenant statements and notices
- Liaise with tenants, building operators and contractors to facilitate repair requests, etc.
- Provide administrative support to the Property Management Group
- Other duties as required
Qualifications and Experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications specifically Excel, Outlook and Word.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Consistently produces accurate, high quality work.
- Previous administrative or accounting experience
- Experience in a property management environment with commercial / residential operations and accounting experience required.
- Minimum 1 year experience with Yardi Voyager asset
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +