Bilingual HR Officer - 6 month contract
|Non-Profit & Charities||Human Resources|
|Fluent French and English||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Friday, June 17, 2022|
Our client in the Non-profit sector is looking for a Bilingual HR Officer to join their team on a 6 month contract. The Bilingual HR Officer will be responsible for full-cycle recruitment, administration of group benefits program and provide any additional administrative support to the HR team.
This position is 100% in office.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Prepare job descriptions and post jobs to appropriate job boards
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications
- Conduct reference checks and assist with onboarding new employees
- Enroll, update, and terminate members in the group benefits program
- Create new employee files and ensure they are updated as needed
- Maintain a proper filing system for the HR Department and sort incoming mail
- Other duties as required
Qualifications and Experience
- Fluent in English and French
- 2-3 years of experience in Human Resources with a focus on recruitment
- Experience working in unionized environment
- Strong MS office skills
- Detail oriented and a team player
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
One to two weeks
Two weeks +