Business Analyst - 18 month term!
|Agencies, Boards, Commissions & Tribunals||Marketing & Communications|
|See Description||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Monday, September 19, 2022|
One of our top clients in the broader public sector is seeking a Business Analyst, to join their team to assist in developing, writing, and updating documents as part of a large project.
The organization is offering a competitive salary, the flexibility to work from home twice a week, and a full benefits package. This is a fixed term up until December 2023. Their office is located in Midtown Toronto (TTC accessible).
Day to day, the candidate will work cross-functionally to gather, validate, and document various systems and information. They will create work-flows, work closely with subject matter experts, and gain exposure to the inner-workings of a dynamic organization!
The ideal candidate is detail oriented and has excellent written skills, with a proven ability to write in a clear and concise manner. Ideally, this candidate feels comfortable working with the MS Office with a strong command of English language (grammar, spelling).
Roles and Responsibilities
- Gathering information by working closely with subject matter experts, working cross-functionally
- Translating complex ideas into simple, actionable recommendations or instructions
- Re-writing and/ or updating documents, ensuring consistency with cadence and key messaging of the organization
- Develop and edit workflows and processes in collaboration with process owners
- Working on multiple documents at a time in a dead-line driven environment
- Collaborating with colleagues and senior management to plan, create, and execute direction for developing or editing governing documents
- Develop communication and training materials to support launch of revised documents
Qualifications and Experience
- Team player attitude as well as ability to work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superior organization, time and project management skills
- Attention to detail
- University Degree or Diploma
- Superior writing and editing skills, with a proven ability to write clear and concise documents with accurate spelling and grammar
- HIGH level of proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, SharePoint)
- Ability to thrive in a dead-line driven environment
- Experience in broader public sector, non-profit, government, regulatory body is a strong asset
- Master's Degree in any field
- Proven success in preparing workflow diagrams and end-to-end preparation of governing documents, i.e.. procedures, policies, work instructions, forms, templates
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: University Degree or College Diploma
Strong writers, we want to hear from you! Apply today to be considered.
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +
One to two weeks