Technical Support Analyst
|Agencies, Boards, Commissions & Tribunals||Help Desk and Service Desk Support|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Friday, May 13, 2022|
Our client is looking for an experienced Technical Support Analyst for a contract position in Vancouver.
Education and/or Occupational Certification
• College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science and/or 2 years equivalent work experience.
• MCSE would be advantageous
Experience and/or Achievements
• Hands-on hardware and software troubleshooting experience.
• Previous experience working in a help desk environment would be an asset.
• Extensive equipment support experience with all Microsoft desktop operating systems and products.
• Understanding of current network protocols, operating systems and standards.
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Experience with Manage Engine help desk application would be advantageous.
• Excellent technical knowledge of Dell PC and desktop hardware.
• Excellent technical knowledge of PC internal components.
• Ability to operate tools, components, and peripheral accessories.
• Able to read and understand technical manuals, procedural documentation, and OEM guides.
Skills and Abilities
• Self motivated and directed, with the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Ability to conduct research into PC issues and products as required.
Qualifications and Experience
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
One to two weeks
One to two weeks