MS Dynamics Developer - Secret Clearance
|Federal Government||Application and Software Development|
|English verbal and written||Valid Secret Clearance|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Friday, May 13, 2022|
One of our reputable Federal Government clients is looking for a MS Dynamics Developer to to support client digital transformation activities, where user experience, business enablement and citizen development are in the forefront. This is a 3 years contract, fully remote.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop, organize and contribute to the cultural change for cloud adoption;
- Implement business or functional requirements including data, business processes, procedures, and decision flows;
- Evaluate and update existing procedures and methods, identify and document items such as data elements, structures, application structures and interactions, and integration patterns;
- Develop complex and integrated Microsoft 365 Online projects including the Power Platform;
- Develop, implement and test technical architectures, frameworks and strategies, for business line applications , to meet the business and application requirements;
- Analyze and evaluate alternative technology solutions to meet business problems;
- Develop the integration of all aspects of technology solutions;
- Test implemented applications;
- Build applications and portals for internal and external users;
- Integrate with standard framework and capabilities;
- Build re-usable capabilities;
Qualifications and Experience
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience working as a Programmer/Analyst
- Two (2) years experience configuring* Microsoft Dynamics 365 Online SaaS solutions OR
- Three (3) years’ experience configuring* Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 on premise and one (1) year configuring Microsoft Dynamics 365 Online SaaS solutions.
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +