Senior Project Manager - ERP 12-month Contract
|Financial Services||Project Management|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Thursday, May 12, 2022|
The purpose of this role is to be part of the Program Management Office (PMO) team ensuring the desired program results are delivered on time and within budget and scope. This project is one of 2022’s flagship initiatives focused on transforming the company's financial management technology, business processes and data structures. The Senior Project Manager will be the go-to person for everything involving the project’s organization and timeline. The Senior Project Manager will manage the day to day activities of the project team, ensuring resource availability and allocation and prioritizing backlogs. The Senior Project Manager will act as a key reporting interface between the project board and project team.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for efficient project execution
- Manage day to day resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track and report on progress
- Ensure the project stays on track and any issues are escalated to the Steering Committee
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Record, manage, communicate and mitigate project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Ensure project products are delivered on time, to specification and on budget.
Qualifications and Experience
- 10 years managing full Service Delivery Life Cycle of finance transformation projects ideally in a law firm or professional services organization
- Experience as a Senior Project Manager in a complex project environment, managing concurrent business systems/change projects in a multi-jurisdictional organization
- Experience managing finance system transformation or implementation projects
- Good knowledge of both Project Management techniques and methodologies
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems, computer science, business management, or another field or related equivalent work experience
- Experience implementing a large financial accounting system -SAP, Thomson Reuters or Aderant
- Good technical understanding of software systems
- Change Management experience
- Experience in legal or financial services environment
- Project Management certification
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: University Degree
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +