Subject Matter Expert - Federal Government
|English verbal and written||Valid Secret Clearance|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Thursday, May 12, 2022|
Our federal government client is seeking a Subject Matter Expert to support the organizations security program. We are looking for a resource to provide expertise on evaluation and performance measurement relating to security on a three year ad hoc basis.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Providing orientation on their field of expertise to a range of target groups (for example program managers, evaluators, corporate planners) including details on key issues in the field and details on best practices in terms of performance measurement and evaluation in those fields
- Assessment of the readiness of a policy, program or initiative to be evaluated
- Scoping and planning of specific evaluations or related studies of individual programs, policies or initiatives
- Preparation of logic models, program theories, literature reviews or assessment tools
- Constructing of work plans, including evaluation planning reports or frameworks and associated methodologies
- Developing, testing and implementing of evaluation methods and data collection tools
Qualifications and Experience
- University (PhD, Graduate, Undergraduate, degree) or College or CEGEP Diploma/Certificate
- Relevant Professional Certification
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in Risk Management
- Ideally meet one of the following four criteria:
- Participated in (4) projects within the last 5 years developing a comprehensive security design brief or risk assessment using the Harmonized TRA methodology
- Led (5) projects within the last five years relating to administrative security investigations
- Conducted more than (2) evaluations of security programs or security control gaps at the program level
- Conducted (3) security projects for the federal government, crown corporation, or industry partner developing strategies, implementation plans,l and performance measurement frameworks in support of risk monitoring, mitigation, and response
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: College Diploma
Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org should you be interested in learning more about this long-term opportunity.
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
One to two weeks
Two weeks +