Inside Sales Representative - IT
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Friday, May 13, 2022|
Our client in the IT equipment testing industry are looking for a Inside Sales Representative to join their growing team. The successful candidate would have past experience within IT equipment sales. This role offers a competitive salary and commission structure, great benefits and RRSP matching. This is a hybrid opportunity, working 1-2 days per week out of either the GTA (Markham) or Ottawa office.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide support to the sales team to sell all products and services
- Help Account Managers meet or exceed individual sales targets and overall sales team targets
- Generate accurate and timely quotations according to the set policies and guidelines, with the objective to meet or exceed set customer expectations
- Configure systems and products and attach services using designated tools (internal or externally provided by distributors) and working with available pre-sales resources
- Assist Account Managers in completing their vendor opportunity registration forms
- Obtain costs from vendors and/or distributors. Prepare costing sheets.
- Prepare Order Booking PO package for Procurement and Finance
- Follow-up promptly with all customer requests
- Set correct expectation (quotes/orders/delivery) with internal and external customers
- Communicate clearly all delays and justifications to the customer and Account Manager
- As required contact distributor or vendor Inside Sales team to get sales support
- Assist Account Managers in forecasting and updating sales opportunities in CRM
Qualifications and Experience
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in sales in the IT industry
- Must present themselves and communicate in a professional manner
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently and in a team environment to meet or exceed goals
- Strong negotiation, and closing skills are considered an asset
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +