|Agencies, Boards, Commissions & Tribunals||Administration & Clerical|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Wednesday, May 11, 2022|
Our client is currently seeking Imaging Specialists to join their team on a 3 month contract with possible extension. This position is starting ASAP and will be fully on-site in Concord, with hours of work Monday-Friday from 2:30-11:00pm.
Roles and Responsibilities
- There are 3 main components to the position. There are opportunities for rotating staff among these components either on different days or during the duration of the shift.
- Scanning – Prepped cartons are moved (one at a time) to scanner positions. The employee loads sheets into one of various types of scanners for processing and returns sheets to the box in the same order as received. Depending on the source material, sheets may be fed into scanners one at a time or in small batches. This is primarily a seated task but feeding scanners may be while standing.
- Quality – Confirming accuracy of scanned documents.
- Release/Index – Documentation of files and release of scanned material to customer.
Qualifications and Experience
- Attention to detail
- Comfortable working in the warehouse environment
- Can lift up to 30 pounds
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
One to two weeks