Quality Assurance Specialist
|Information Technology||Quality Assurance|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Tuesday, May 10, 2022|
One of our reputable utilities clients in the public sector is seeking a QA, who will act as a change agent in the implementation of their ongoing internal projects. Ideally we are seeking someone from the utilities space and/or those with web/mobile development testing exposure. Those who have participated in training programs or initiatives are highly desired
Roles and Responsibilities
- On an ongoing basis review and modify existing/proposed programs and materials and recommends appropriate changes to maintain current with business requirements
- Create evaluation methods to analyze course effectiveness. With the goal to fine-tune the training process, the materials and methods used.
- Follow up with learners and stakeholders to measure program success. Assess needs for re-fresher training.
Qualifications and Experience
- Five (5) years business experience with a large Customer Information System, telephony including IVR, and/or utility related experience
- Two (2) years experience in the development and/or delivery of various training programs in a training environment.
- Logical, attentive to detail and good work ethic
- Good experience in testing website and integration
- Familiar with HPQC and Jira
- Familiar with CC&B, web content management platform such as Liferay or SharePoint
- Familiar with how to test AODA
- Familiar with mobile platform testing
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: University Degree or College Diploma
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
One to two weeks
Two weeks +