Senior Learning and Development Consultant
|Federal Government||Human Resources|
|English 100%, French 70%||Valid Enhanced Clearance|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Tuesday, May 10, 2022|
Our Government of Canada Client seeks a Learning and Development Consultant to support their team's learning of a new case management software. The Learning and Development Consultant will be responsible for developing and designing new learning solutions and programs.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Working with the client's intended Learning/Training need, the L&D Consultant will lead a needs assessment to develop the enhanced learning curriculum for the team
- Facilitate design sessions with various stakeholders, subject matter experts and suppliers;
- Being able to indicate and assess the appropriate learning approach.
- Develop and create the storyboards, scripts, presentations, job aids, participant guides, eLearning modules and facilitator guides using best instructional design techniques and strategies;
- Work with the team on evaluating the impact of solutions on learning transfer, organizational effectiveness, and performance results.
Qualifications and Experience
- University or college degree in Instructional Design, Adult Education, Learning Technology, or related field;
- Has at least 2 years of experience with progressive experience as a learning and development professional;
- Has an in-depth understanding of Learning theories, principles, methods, and techniques relevant in the field of adult learning and instructional design AND the ability to translate the theories into engaging and effective learning assets.
- Reliability clearance
- Development, delivery of training services to Public Sector clients (preferably Government of Canada)
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +