Manager Network Services
|Education||Network and Systems Infrastructure|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Tuesday, May 10, 2022|
Our client is looking for a Manager Network Services for a full time position in Vancouver.
This position is responsible for planning, organizing and managing staff and overall operations of the clients network infrastructure. This includes developing, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing key functional areas in particular on premise network, wireless, and cloud infrastructure. This position provides leadership and management for the clients infrastructure project teams that supports IT infrastructure projects. The Manager Network Services is a member of the IT management team and works collaboratively with the other members if the IT leadership team to ensure effective priority setting and balancing of resources to meet overall college objects.
Education and Experience
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business Management or Finance, from a recognized educational institution.
• Five (5) years recent related experience managing and delivering infrastructure design and operational excellence including solid experience leading and supervising a team in a collaborative environment and experience in project management.
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience in cloud computing (AWS, Azure).
• Experience in cloud service delivery.
• Or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
Qualifications and Experience
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
One to two weeks
Two weeks +