Order Desk Representative -Mississauga - On-Site
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Tuesday, May 17, 2022|
Our client in the electrical manufacturing industry is seeking a full-time Order Desk and Customer Service Representative to join their team on a full time basis. The hours of work are from 8am - 4:30pm or 8:30am - 5:00pm Monday - Friday. This opportunity offers a competitive base salary, 3 weeks vacation, a desirable bonus structure and a health spending allowance. The ideal candidate will feel comfortable answering 50 emails/day and answering 20 inbound calls regarding order status, order processing and fulfillment details.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist customers with questions about the products and their orders
- Track orders for customers
- Coordinate all internal services on behalf of your customer
- Sales Orders- pricing, entering into system, purchase orders, invoices
- Follow-up with customers in a timely manner
- Work through any post-sales issues
- Provide support to the outside sales team
- Other administration duties as required
Qualifications and Experience
- Post Secondary education in a related field
- 2+years experience in a customer service
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Organized and demonstrates an ability to manage multiple projects at a time
- Strong attention to detail
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +