Office Administrator - On-site in Mississauga!
|Energy & Utilities||Administration & Clerical|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Friday, May 6, 2022|
Our client in Mississauga is looking for an Office Administrator with strong customer service skills. We are seeking someone to answer calls, complete data entry, and general office administration. Our client is seeking someone who is dynamic, professional and is a great multitasker. This is a temp to PERM position and requires you to work on-site in Mississauga near Matheson and Hurontario from Monday to Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm. The pay rate is $20/hour.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Reception duties
- Ordering Office Supplies – Stationary supplies, Printer paper, Toilet paper, Paper Towel, coffee, milk, cream, Perrier water, etc.
- Checking the Office Mail – distribute mail
- Answering the general phone & delegating messages.
- Shipping and Receiving Shipments for the Office
- Arranging and tracking Calibration of Testing equipment for Field techs
- Hotel reservations for field technicians
- Purchasing and inventory Management PPE clothing
Qualifications and Experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Strong communication skills, written and oral
- Experience in Administration / Clerical roles
- Previous experience in an administrative role an asset
- Experience creating and handling invoices an asset
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
One to two weeks