Senior Compensation Specialist
|Real Estate||Human Resources|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|One to two weeks||Friday, May 27, 2022|
We are currently seeking a Senior Compensation Specialist for our Real Estate client located in Toronto.
This is a full time permanent opportunity and will be a hybrid position with offices located in Downtown Toronto.
In this position you will be supporting the organization by leading compensation surveys, job evaluations, mid year and year end promotion cycles, and year end process (salary and bonus). You will partner with other business units and consult across the organization providing subject matter expertise to ensure the consistent application of compensation programs and policies.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5+ years of progressive compensation experience.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Play an integral role in supporting the compensation programs; annual merit increases, annual incentive plans, and long-term incentive plans.
- Leads mid year and year end promotion cycles
- Leads compensation surveys and presentation to C-Suite
- Helps analyze and design incentive plan programs across the globe to align employee interests with stakeholder interests.
- Leads the year end process (salary and bonus)
- Collects, reviews, analyzes and reports (monthly and ad-hoc) on Human Resources data; provides commentary and gap analysis on trends.
- Assists in coordinating the annual compensation review cycle by preparing spreadsheets, consolidating data, and preparing materials for Board reports.
- Conducts job evaluations to ensure the compensation programs are internally equitable
- Uses HRIS and Compensation Administration systems to run queries, research issues, and present findings that help guide human capital planning
- Evaluates jobs and maintains the integrity of the job evaluation process and ensures consistent application of the plans
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum 5+ years of progressive experience in a compensation focused role
- University degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field
- A professional designation in compensation (CEBS, CCP or equivalent) is an asset
- A strong understanding of compensation principles, job evaluation tools and methodologies
- Strong analytical skills, willingness to learn and strong teamwork skills
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
One to two weeks
Two weeks +