Bilingual Disability Case Manager - Hybrid
|Permanent||From: $65,000.00 To: $72,000.00|
|Fluent French and English||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Wednesday, September 28, 2022|
Our client is looking for a Bilingual Disability Case Manager to join their downtown Montreal team. This position will be focusing on disability claims and will require candidates to work onsite 1 day per week and the rest work from home. The role offers a great salary, bonus, pension, and 3 weeks vacation!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide excellent internal and external customer service
- Respond to telephone and email inquiries and questions
- Obtain information to complete requests, as required
- Other duties as required or assigned
Qualifications and Experience
- University Degree or College Diploma
- Fluently bilingual (written and verbal) in French and English
- Customer Service background required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment handling a high number of cases/calls
- Strong planning, organizational and multi-tasking skills and are able to work with different priorities and timelines
- Client-service orientated with a professional telephone manner
- Bachelor's Degree or College Diploma in Kinesiology, Disability Management, Physiotherapy, Psychology, Social Work and/or experience as a Disability Specialist, Rehabilitation Consultant, Occupational Therapist or Consultant, Massage Therapist or any other regulated health care field
- Experience or training in one of the following areas: disability insurance, life and health insurance or human resources
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: University Degree or College Diploma
If qualified and interested please email your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration!
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +
Two weeks +