Document Control Specialist - Hybrid in downtown Toronto
|Education||Administration & Clerical|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Wednesday, May 4, 2022|
One of our clients in the education sector is looking for a Document Control Specialist to join their team! This position is responsible for maintaining and updating documents, assets, and course material. It is a hybrid position located in downtown Toronto, about a five minute walk from Bloor Yonge station.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Create, edit, format, maintain, and update documents, handouts, presentations, and promotional materials.
- Produce and arrange accurate delivery with content within required timelines.
- Create, edit, format, and update handouts, presentations, and promotional materials.
- Coordinate with third-party printer(s) to ensure content is accurate and available within prescribed timelines.
- Coordination with the team to develop and maintain documents
- Coordinate and produce material for seminars in-house and arrange delivery of material to speakers within required timelines.
- Communicate and coordinate with speakers on the expected delivery of speaker binders for seminars in a timely manner.
- Create and maintain a “boiler template” library for various documents, webinars, etc. to better align with the updating and consistency of these items.
- Maintenance of style guides, templates, and guidelines.
- Maintain Instructor / Facilitator and student guides as required..
- Assist in the administration of the Learning Management Systems
Qualifications and Experience
- Previous experience in administration or document control/management
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Office, especially Word
- Previous experience with Adobe for editing and creating PDF files is a must
- Organizational skills
- Attention to Detail
- Strong communication
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
One to two weeks