Project Delivery Manager Permanent - Hybrid
|Information Technology||Application and Software Development|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Friday, April 29, 2022|
Our Client focuses on using technology to solve real problems for customers through two specialist business areas- Digital Services and the Workday Practice, working globally for clients across healthcare, commercial/financial services and the public sector. As a Project Delivery Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring that innovative digital services and platforms meet the user needs and the outcomes agreed with the client, whilst ensuring delivery follows good governance and quality standards.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Commercially managing the implementation of solutions from pre-sales through implementation to hand over to AMS (Application Management Services)
- Managing all aspects of project delivery including project planning, resourcing, milestone tracking, commercial management and customer satisfaction
- Acting as the key client interface between functional and technical teams and the client
- Understand critical success factors for the project (beyond the traditional measures: on time, on budget and to agreed scope) and ensure each work stream has a plan in place to achieve the success factors
- Be responsible for achieving or exceeding profitability targets plus accurate and timely forecasting and reporting of project variables (revenue, staffing, work in progress, debt etc.)
- Motivate and empower teams to create a positive and creative culture for people to perform well, learn and grow
- Ensure appropriate project governance arrangements and technical quality standards are developed and followed throughout the project lifecycle
- Support future growth by working closely with Sales, Account Leads & Account Management teams, assisting where required with the sales/procurement cycle to best position the company to win profitable new business
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of 2 years demonstrable success managing the delivery of technology-based projects using agile methodology
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in implementing successful software projects within a consulting environment/ IT services environment
- Full lifecycle project management experience, from initial opportunity through to requirement development / definition, functional solution design, implementation, data-migration, system testing, user acceptance testing, go-live and service management
- Experience of project delivery aimed at digital transformation
- Substantial experience in managing and leading project teams including line management responsibility.
- Evidence of developing and managing sound client-supplier relationships and good knowledge of at least one industry vertical (e.g. Financial Services, Health or Government)
- Broad technology experience, awareness of current technology trends and a solid understanding of contemporary software engineering practices and behaviours
- Current and recognized Project or Program Management certification
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: University Degree or College Diploma
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +