Bilingual Administrative Assistant (Hybrid - 7 month contract)
|Healthcare||Administration & Clerical|
|French 100%, English 90%||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|One to two weeks||Friday, April 29, 2022|
Our Private Sector Client (Hospital Setting) in the East End of Ottawa is currently seeking a Bilingual Administrative Assistant to join their team on a 7 month contract. This is a great opportunity which will allow you to work normal business hours Monday to Friday.
It is a hybrid role meaning there will be onsite requirements as well as work from home opportunities. This role requires the successful candidate to be autonomous, adaptable, strong attention to detail and analytical skills as well as fantastic interpersonal communication.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Maintaining a high level of professionalism with customers and working to establish a positive rapport with every customer
- Assist with planning activities, committees, working groups or forums
- Administrative tasks including; calendar management, scheduling meetings, coordinating travel requirements (as required), expense claims, etc.
Qualifications and Experience
- Must be Fluent in French and at a minimum, intermediate in English (this is a French first environment)
- A minimum of 2 years of administrative support experience
- Intermediate/Advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite (word, excel, PowerPoint, outlook)
- Experience in a hospital environment is considered an asset
- Experience in event planning is considered an asset
- Knowledge of collaboration tools (example; SharePoint) is considered an asset
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
One to two weeks