Technical Solution Specialist
|Financial Services||Help Desk and Service Desk Support|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Monday, May 16, 2022|
Our client in SaaS software in the financial technology (fin-tech) space with a strong focus in private lending is hiring Technical Solution Specialists to join our client in the financial, private lending industry based in Toronto.
You will help their clients to navigate/troubleshoot their product by corresponding via email and live chat. This is a high impactful role with tasks include a mix of ad-hoc operational tasks/ technical support where you will stay on top of all incoming customer support tickets and provide white-glove service to all clients.
Location: Toronto (Yonge/Eglinton area) - must be able to work on-site 1-2 days a week
Department: Product/Development Team
Hours: Mon - Fri (9-5/8-4/10-6 - flexible)
Salary: $45,000 - 55,000 per year
Roles and Responsibilities
- Primary point of contact for escalation and ticket requests
- Collaborate with development and onboarding team
- Respond to client inquiries by email and chat in a timely manner
- Draft and publish helpful guides to support our external knowledge platform available to partners
- Take extreme ownership of support incidents and service requests
- Update and maintain tickets within the service management tools
- Stay current on new features introduced to the software
Qualifications and Experience
- 1+ years of experience in a customer facing support role resolving technical inquiries
- Post secondary degree or equivalent work experience
- Superb interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Experience with handling support tickets and/or customer support escalations
- Knowledge of the private lending industry
- Basic HTML knowledge
- Experience from a start-up/fintech company is preferred
- Experience from private lending industry is a big asset
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
One to two weeks
One to two weeks