Senior Software Engineer
|Permanent||From: $90,000.00 To: $120,000.00|
|Information Technology||Application and Software Development|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|One to two weeks||Friday, April 29, 2022|
One of our clients is looking to hire a Senior Software Engineer on permanent basis. It is a Hybrid role, work is 3 days a week from office located in Mississauga
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work with business analysts, architecture teams, and development teams to design software solutions.
- Write efficient, reliable and robust code for front end and back end applications.
- Effectively contribute to the specification, design, build and test phases of development.
- Lead other onshore and offshore developers on selected projects.
- Mentoring team members to influence their growth into high-performing professionals.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree or a diploma in software development or related field
- 7+ years of experience in a software development position.
- Extensive working experience in software design and demonstrated ability to learn and work with new technologies.
- Proven programming expertise with C# (and possibly on C++) on the .NET platform
- In-depth knowledge and experience with micro-service based architectures and their implementation
- Proven experience with designing and deploying production code for line of business applications
- Extensive hands-on experience with both frontend and backend programming
- Experience with Azure DevOps, Git, SVN or other version control and application lifecycle management software.
- NET/.NET Core with 3+ years of experience with .NET core (now .NET 6)
- Expertise in C#
- Cloud Computing (Azure)
- 5+ years of experience with the .NET framework
- Deep practical knowledge of Entity Framework Core
- MS SQL Server database
- Understanding of Xaml-based technologies such as WPF, Silverlight, Xamarin
- Practical knowledge and understanding of fundamental design patterns/principles related to separation of concern, MVVM, dependency injection, etc.
- Angular expertise. Angular knowledge JS is an asset
- C++ programming experience
- Any experience with fundamental technologies like USB/Serial communications, Microsoft COM is a great asset
- Any experience with components packages such as Telerik Kendo, DevExpress, etc. is a great asset
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: University Degree or College Diploma
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +