Marketing Manager - Hybrid
|Manufacturing||Marketing & Communications|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Friday, September 2, 2022|
Our client in the private sector is looking for a Marketing Manager to join their team in Toronto. This is a hybrid full-time permanent role (7 days a month in the office) and offers great benefits!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead the development and implementation of comprehensive marketing strategies and budgets
- Manage relationships with external agencies and work alongside agencies on projects
- Manage the advertising campaign budget
- Analyze and evaluate results of marketing campaigns and present findings and recommendations
- Adjust strategies as necessary to achieve target goals
- Other duties as required
Qualifications and Experience
- A Degree or Diploma in Marketing or a related field
- Experience working in the marketing field with product marketing knowledge
- Ability to design and manage marketing budgets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: University Degree or College Diploma
If you are interested and qualified, please apply today!
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +
One to two weeks