17 Government Document Preparation Clerks
|Federal Government||Administration & Clerical|
|English verbal and written||Valid Secret Clearance|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Tuesday, April 26, 2022|
Seeking 17 Documentation Preparation Clerks for our Federal Government client. Working onsite in the East end. Set hours Monday to Friday 7:30am to 3:30pm. This is a great 12 month contract with the possibility of extension for another 2 years!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Physically prepare official records for digitization from select official files.
- Physically separate distinct and individual official records for digitization.
- Physically prepare the paper documents for digitization, by removing staples, binding, paperclips etc.
- Identify distinct and individual official records with a document barcode separator.
- Distinguish the different format of official records that can or will be digitized and remove those that will not be digitized.
- Capture the authenticity of the record as portions are separated and repositioned to prepare the original record for digitization.
- Capturing the authenticity requires judgement.
- Perform quality control of the paper document prepared for digitization to ensure any obstructing objects are removed or repositioned as per standard operating procedures.
- Perform the quality assurance of the metadata captured to verify data entry standards and ensure the barcode accuracy.
- Report any issue or problem immediately.
- Maintain a minimum average of 1.5 boxes per day of document preparation
- Safely handling or lifting files and boxes up to 20 lbs
- Maneuvering carts containing files or boxes up to 75 lbs
Qualifications and Experience
- Secondary school diploma or equivalency
- Three (3) months experience in handling and/or lifting goods or products up to 20 lbs
- Three (3) months experience in general office clerical tasks handling physical documents such as photocopying, faxing and scanning documents, filing documents.
- A minimum of six (6) continuous months of experience in service industries that are fast-paced and high pressure working environments (Such as but not limited to: Warehouse packager, Fast-food industry, Grocery store cashier etc.)
- There is a mandatory requirement under this contract for any assigned resources to be in possession of a valid Secret Level II that was processed in the last 9 years and not set to expire in the next 12 months
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: High School Diploma
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
One to two weeks