Warehouse Coordinator - Federal Government
|Permanent||From: $60,143.00 To: $70,963.00|
|Healthcare||Supply Chain & Logistics|
|English 100%, French 70%||Valid Enhanced Clearance|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|One to two weeks||Monday, April 25, 2022|
Our federal government client is seeking a Warehouse Coordinator to support their Supply Chain and Warehouse team. This role is in relation to Biologic Manufacturing in a highly regulated environment. With the benefits of a federal government position this term opportunity has the potential for a long-term position.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Coordinating warehouse activities in support of receiving, inventory management, production, and shipping operations.
- Ensure the management and maintenance of the quality of the inventory, being an integral part of the implementation of an inventory system.
- Responsible for the warehouse's equipment fleet, making the necessary follow-ups for maintenance and repairs, while being responsible for the execution of preventive maintenance programs for certain warehouse equipment
- Propose and implement procedures (SOPs) or new internal procedures for various warehouse activities.
Qualifications and Experience
- College diploma in logistics, supply chain, or other related discipline; or
- Bachelors degree in business administration, operations management, or logistics profile.
- Significant experience in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment or in a highly regulated sector
- Bilingual (BBB/BBB)
- Experience working with GMP standards
- Experience in floor team coordination
- Relevant experience with an inventory management system, such as SAP.
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +