|Federal Government||Project Management|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Tuesday, May 24, 2022|
Our valued Federal Government client is currently in need of a Project Administrator to join their team on a 1+ year FULLY REMOTE contract opportunity.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide high quality administrative and project support to the Project managers, Product owners and Scrum masters
- Provide project updates and reports leveraging project tools such as Jira any other tracking systems as required.
- Carry out meeting administration – including booking rooms, managing calendars, recordings and taking minutes.
Qualifications and Experience
- 1+ year working on a large project as an administrator or similar
- Exposure to Jira and familiarity with large Agile Projects
- Finance company experience, banking insurance etc an asset
We appreciate all applications, however, only those who qualify will be contacted.
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +