Program Manager - 14 Month Contract
|Permanent||From: $65,000.00 To: $75,000.00|
|Non-Profit & Charities||Professional|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Friday, May 6, 2022|
Our client, a well known Non Profit Organization, is looking for a Program Manager to join their team in Vancouver. They're heavily involved in the community and focus on bringing awareness and funding to cancer research.
The title of this position is Manager of Mass Participation, However, due to the skillset required for this position they are looking for someone who has experience as a Program Manager.
This role is responsible for ensuring the continued success of their mass-participation movement and fundraisers. The priorities are to drive continuous improvements and innovations in participant experience to increase participation, re-registrations, participant commitment as well as to engage participants with a goal to increase fundraising revenues, and ensure the strength and continuity of participants.
This position provides leadership within the team, building plans and executing short-term strategies.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a passionate group of people supporting a good cause. If you'd like to work with an organization that is excited about what they do, please apply!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Managing the budget, overall workflow and timelines for online mass participation events
- Managing the budget, overall workflow, committee members, and event day coordination for Community Events
- Support the Marketing & Communications teams with planning, execution, and tracking of marketing programs such as email, social media, and contest promotions
- Preparing acquisition and stewardship email correspondence to event participants and donors
- Interacting and maintaining relationships with community ambassadors
- Relationship development with current top participants and top teams with the goal of increasing participation and fundraising revenues, and to ensure the strength and continuity of participants
- Interacting directly with event participants over email/phone to answer inquiries or solve issues
- Provide an exceptional customer service experience for all new inquiries from prospective participants or teams
- Working collaboratively across the organization to identify top participants and teams with fundraising potential and growth
- Provide weekly progress reports and highlights
Qualifications and Experience
- The ideal candidate will have minimum five years’ related experience, preferably working within events, program management, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Must be ready and willing to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with partners, committee members, participants, volunteers, and staff
- Excellent listening skills as well as oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Displays compassion, sound and mature judgment, and superior diplomacy
- Computer skills: demonstrated competence in computer software such as Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with Luminate Online, Raisers Edge, Asana, and Strava is an asset
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +